Pages

Friday, October 23, 2015

Honing my craft on fall colors

Anyone who takes the time to read this blog and any of my other ones knows that I am very passionate about taking photos.  I am not always the best at it, but I do enjoy it.  In fact I try to take some type of photos everyday.  My dear husband Mike is so patient with me.  We can't just go for a walk since I always have my camera in tow and stop every couple of minutes to take a picture.  Some times he will just take me for a ride in the truck simply to find new things for me to photograph.  Other times he encourages me to head out on my own and take the time to fine tune my craft.  I am so blessed to have a husband who encourages me in my craft.

So today instead of spending the afternoon packing he tells me to head out in the truck and take some time photographing the beautiful fall colors.  His comment was, "I don't think we will have too many more days like today so you better take advantage of it".  So off I went. I went to a park near by the condo and then drove a little further and found another park tucked back in off the road.  Took some great shots of the fall foliage.

I am truly blessed!


A little blurry, but I liked the look of it.


























No comments:

Post a Comment