Pages

Sunday, January 7, 2018

Christmas Day 2017

Spent part of Christmas morning visiting with the the kids.  Jacob and Brice looked so cute in their Christmas PJ's .  


Even came back and played around with my photoshop elements program.  See results above.  Still have a lot to learn.
 I just loved seeing all the guys playing blocks on the floor.




That evening we enjoyed a wonderful Christmas Dinner and celebration at Gary and Christy's house. I opted to not take many photos and gave Christy the reigns on this one.  She did a great job.



The food is, was and always will be AMAZING when we all get together.


Amanda and Kent got me my first Ohio shirt.   I have been talking about getting one since we moved to New Bern.

 Just love that big ole smile on his face.
 Ah yes the Peanut Brittle Can.  My sister in law Christy started making my Dad peanut brittle for Christmas and would give it to him in this canister every year.  When my Dad passed away in 2005 the can was then passed down to Mike.  What an awesome tradition.


 This year Faith and Tim made Christy a beautiful potting bench.  Those two certainly are so very talented.  

 Ok I did take a couple of photos.  The look on Jacob's face is so much like the one his Mother gets.  He is such a cutie.
 Love, love, love this picture with Ed, Kent and Baby Brice.
 Ed, part of our extended family.

My little Nanook from the North.  Oh I love this hat on this little man.

So Christmas of 2017 was a wonderful day spent with family.  Who knows what the next year has in store for all of us.  


No comments:

Post a Comment